Metal Gear Solid 4 Teaser Image.

It may not be her, no one is confirmed, it just looks like her and they did say they were bringing back characters, as K` said.

Obviously the last character is debatable although everyone else fits.

Vamp can't die, Meryl is back for sure, Raiden uses a katana and has Olga's baby, Ocelot is a plot point, Snake + Otacon connection and Big Boss (his art here looks oddly like the one shown in the MGS1 artbook).

Hahaha... It's quite ironic that Hideo Kojima said at one point that after MGS3, he's going to retire the series. :lol:

Dude....he said before 2 was even released, that 2 was going to be it.

You can't stop making something that sells so well........

And I'm glad this one picks up after 2, I hated the fact that Snake wasn't the main character in it, and the ending left me going "huh?"

Hahaha... It's quite ironic that Hideo Kojima said at one point that after MGS3, he's going to retire the series. :lol:

Dude....he said before 2 was even released, that 2 was going to be it.

You can't stop making something that sells so well........

And I'm glad this one picks up after 2, I hated the fact that Snake wasn't the main character in it, and the ending left me going "huh?"

Yeah, I think I've heard the same thing. MGS2's ending was sort of "ok", but the whole motives of the Patriots really didn't come off clean. Truly a WTF moment.

MGS is way to new age tree hugger for me.

MGS is way to new age tree hugger for me.

You mean MGS3? :devilboy:

nope I mean all of them, the ending is always preachy about the environment and crap.

I didn't get much environmental vibies from the first two's endings. Just a lot of talk about passing on one's genes and whatnot.