Summer is right around the corner

Oh yeah, and K'dash, I'll trade you E3 for your Asia trip.  ;)

Having a father that works as an engineer earns us tons of free airmiles! But no, my family says I should visit at least once while I'm still a teen.

They also tell me to find better plants, but I'm going with visiting. So your out of luck, although get me some E3 stuff(posters/bags/promoshit) and I'll arrange some things to be sent to you.

Better plants? Like botany, or manufacturing? Or am I missing something?

I'm going to see what I can do about E3 stuff. I'll try to get pictures to share with everybody. "Schwag" is a little harder there, because a lot of companies will try to avoid giving you things unless they think you're important, but I'm going to see if I can wrangle up a goodie bag.

Before summer I got to take 2 AP Tests and after that for 2 weeks. Finals :/

Then I get to travel the Northeast US in a road trip for more than 1 week. (Hafta get flashcard for gba b4 that).

Otherwise its just hanging out with friends, sports, videogames, TV, sleep, eating, the usual

Not much else other than working and spending time with my family. I may get the chance to take a week off at some point, but since I just started back where I'm working, I might elect to work the shutdown week anyway. (Brownie points, I want my old position back, and MONEY)

I'm thinking about grabbing a part-time job soon, which would then be something I do over the summer.

I need to pass my driving test so I can get to said job (assuming I can actually find one).

Plenty of Magic playing. I need to improve my skills so I can go pro.

Any time left = VGs and booze. Gotta have me hooch.

What's E3 like exactly? Is it something the public can enter?

Oh yeah, and K'dash, I'll trade you E3 for your Asia trip.  :P

Having a father that works as an engineer earns us tons of free airmiles! But no, my family says I should visit at least once while I'm still a teen.

They also tell me to find better plants, but I'm going with visiting. So your out of luck, although get me some E3 stuff(posters/bags/promoshit) and I'll arrange some things to be sent to you.

Better plants? Like botany, or manufacturing? Or am I missing something?

I'm going to see what I can do about E3 stuff. I'll try to get pictures to share with everybody. "Schwag" is a little harder there, because a lot of companies will try to avoid giving you things unless they think you're important, but I'm going to see if I can wrangle up a goodie bag.

If chatting up the boothbabes got me a Phantom (LOL) Shirt last year courtasy of Ed last year, then this year just gotta make friends with em. I can send you a plant if you want o.o