School Mistakes Huge Burrito for a Weapon

Gryph

I guess my dick can be classified as a weapon then. :P

But I'm wondering how that person even thought it was a gun. Now in my experience burritos aren't exactly stiff so he couldn't have been carrying it like a gun. He'd have to be holding in both arms like a baby. That's almost a yard of burrito so it'd be all floppy.

Idiots.

I guess my dick can be classified as a weapon then. :P

But I'm wondering how that person even thought it was a gun. Now in my experience burritos aren't exactly stiff so he couldn't have been carrying it like a gun. He'd have to be holding in both arms like a baby. That's almost a yard of burrito so it'd be all floppy.

Idiots.

yea thats what the world is filled with nowadays, idiots.

Man everyone in american schools are skidish, it would have been funny if he'd pull the buritto out and said everyone get on the floor and fired some steak pieces.

THis reminds me of bowling for columbine, when they suspended a 5yr old for brandishing a chicken finger and going "bang bang"

man I have had some burritos that could be considered WMDs. the other night my boss was at my post and he said he was going to go get something to eat. so I gave him 5 bucks and asked him to pick me up something. he came back with a pretty big microwave burrito. in big red letters on the wrapper it said: "DA BOMB"

it was aptly named