4 SNK/PLAYMORE games coming to xbox

Prican25

ign.com

April 26, 2005 - Proving that gaming online is not just for convivial chats about modern philosophy and handy hors d'oeuvres recipes, SNK announced today it will release four titles for the Xbox, all featuring online fighting via Xbox Live.

The King of Fighters Neowave, Samurai Showdown 5, The King of Fighters '94 Re-bout, and KOF: Maximum Impact - Maniax are all slated for release this year, and all will offer full Live support including rematch, head-to-head fighting and tournament modes.

We'll be back with more on all of these titles as news comes in.

ign.com

April 26, 2005 - Proving that gaming online is not just for convivial chats about modern philosophy and handy hors d'oeuvres recipes, SNK announced today it will release four titles for the Xbox, all featuring online fighting via Xbox Live.

The King of Fighters Neowave, Samurai Showdown 5, The King of Fighters '94 Re-bout, and KOF: Maximum Impact - Maniax are all slated for release this year, and all will offer full Live support including rematch, head-to-head fighting and tournament modes.

We'll be back with more on all of these titles as news comes in.

O_o

Releasing and all those other games on the xbox huh... What's the point :D

SS5 is the only one that really floats my boat. KOFN and KOF94R look interesting, but unless KOFN is something spectacular then I'm happy with 99-03 on my PS2. A fighting game is not the kind of game I'd play online, I don't think.