New Version of DSemu (1st Release)

Normmatt

Here is a release of DSemu with X/Y keys emulated and working you can check with Tetris 2P by DesktopMan also this version included the bios functions Arctan pn both ARM7 and ARM9 and Arctan2 on ARM7 though not much having the X/Y keys emulated means DSemu is the first emulator to emulate the X and Y keys YAY! Download here!

no source code... guess its not important right now

the dsemu.ini doesn't have the new keys in it

I ran the key configuration, and the result was a mess. I manually altered the ini to fix it.

For the purposes of testing, I assigned the A key to the pc A key, etc. The enter key = start, the spacebar = select. Like this:

[Keys]
UP=26
DOWN=28
LEFT=25
RIGHT=27
A=41
B=42
L=4C
R=52
START=0D
SELECT=20
X=58
Y=59

The whole thing runs very slowly on DS demos, its a future fix I suppose.

I have 4 tetris demos. Here's what happened:

tetris-1p : same as before, no background colour change available, i guess it doesn't have this facility. Sometimes crashes emu when closed.

tetris-2p : arrow keys control bottom screen. For top screen, A = right, B = down, X = turn, Y = left. This corresponds to the layout of the buttons on a real DS, so the upgrade works... The L and R keys change the colours in the bottom screen.

tetris10.nds : no text. It runs so slowly (~0.7 fps) that testing was impractible

tetris11.nds : black screen

I tested a few other demos, nothing new to report. Back to you.

Edited by robbbert