Good grief!

Gryph

Leading video games publisher and developer Namco Hometek Inc. today announced that United Media has awarded Namco the interactive entertainment publishing rights to "Peanuts," the renowned comic strip created by Charles M. Schulz. The partnership allows Namco to create and publish games featuring "Peanuts" characters and properties, including Charlie Brown, Snoopy, Peppermint Patty, Linus and Pigpen for all current and upcoming game platforms through 2009.

"'Peanuts' is one of the most celebrated comic strips of all time, and Charlie Brown and his friends have firmly cemented their place as American icons of the highest order," said Jeff Lujan, Business Director at Namco Hometek, Inc. "We relish this opportunity to continue these beloved characters' storylines through the medium of games and are honored to introduce this cherished property to an all-new generation of gamers."

What kind of game can they make out of this IP?

maybe they'll add them as hidden characters in the next Tekken :P:lol:

Jin vs. Woodstock. That's the battle I've been waiting for since the series started! :)

Or maybe they'll make Peppermint Patty Teaches Numbers for the PS3.

What kind of game can they make out of this IP?

this some how reminds me of kill bill :"Chawwwrrllie brawwwnnn" maybe they could make some violent games from this as what another company is going to do with the disney characters :P as they say give them the edge people are looking for.........who are retarded that is.

ideas for games- pac"Chawwwrrllie brawwwnnn"man

snoopy dimatchi -has to collect woodtstock to get high

king of the pumpking ghost tornament

"Chawwwrrllie brawwwnnn"calibur blankets, footballs oh my.

snoopy combat 5 - plane house of the skies