Quake 4

Rag

So quake 4 is coming out eventually. I'm not much of a Quake fan but its been such a huge series so i made a topic about its latest game... seems it takes off where quake 2 ends. cool stuff... yea quake lovers post here....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

played 2 and 3 (multi only tho) , bleh, not as tactical as UT for lack of dodging and guns/vehicles. But Quake 4 should be able to fix all there mistakes, maybe that's why it's taking so long to release

Quake 3, the first FPS game I actually got serious about now.

Now I can't wait for Quake IV's Single and Multi.

Well, the graphics should be great, since it's going to use the Doom3 engine. I just hope they don't use the same "feel around in the dark" atmosphere as was pretty much the case in Doom3. I've enjoyed the Quake series more than any other fps, so I'm hoping that trend continues with Quake IV.

Well, the graphics should be great, since it's going to use the Doom3 engine. I just hope they don't use the same "feel around in the dark" atmosphere as was pretty much the case in Doom3. I've enjoyed the Quake series more than any other fps, so I'm hoping that trend continues with Quake IV.

440Strogg_Marine06b_1113617582.jpg

Coming from the pic it might have that feeling but we have yet to see.

They re-optimized the Doom 3 engine for multiplayer and singleplayer massivly for the game showing off that it CAN have outdoor areas, and that it can have MULITIPLE enemies on screen with projecticles.

I had a dream with Quake 4 a very long time ago, don't remeber much except some battle mechs and a waterfall. The graphics were soo realistic it was like I was watching a movie. Don't ask me how I know it was Quake 4 cuz I dunno...

Quake series + AxL = love and overgaming

can't wait for it!!

I loved Quake 1 and Quake 2. Quake 3: The Machinegunning can rot in hell for all I care. Quake 4 I am looking forward to, mostly for the single player. I'm having dreams of reliving the QuakeWorld days (still the heydey of online gameplay IMHO), but I'm not holding my breath.