Quake 4

Rag

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quake mutliplayer IMO is a tad bit faster than UT mutliplayer. Also a lot more hectic in some maps.

Actually it is. Compared to UT, the stockmaps hold enough to encourage 1 v 1 in a large enviorment with the tightest quaters.

IMO Quake III 1v1 is still much funner then UT2k3/4's. Mostly because I can own.

I was just playing IG on UTGOTY, man, the server choose a map that looked like a rip from Quake 3, I felt a harder time getting the flag there then back when I used to play quake as I remember

Since I hardly play online multiplayer games, I've stuck with single player ones. But if I had to choose, UT shells out more enjoyment online.

I've always liked the AI of the bots.

lol until 2k4 came along all the AI (exept XAN) sucked ASS!

No, AI was good for Quake III and UT. It's just been improved since then. It in no way shape or form sucked ASS.

But I have faith in Raven to make the game awesome. From CyClones to Jedi Academy, almost everything they've done is great.

I found some sketch art and extremely high poly models for Quake IV on my computer (I've had them for a while) and they look awesome.

lol until 2k4 came along all the AI (exept XAN) sucked ASS!

No, AI was good for Quake III and UT. It's just been improved since then. It in no way shape or form sucked ASS.

But I have faith in Raven to make the game awesome. From CyClones to Jedi Academy, almost everything they've done is great.

I found some sketch art and extremely high poly models for Quake IV on my computer (I've had them for a while) and they look awesome.

Raven's track record is still good. When ever I think of Raven, I think of that quote that was said at QuakeCon. "Are the women hot in Dallas?"

That has no relvence to this thread, but it just reminds me of that panel.