KOF Neowave worth getting now!

Wizard

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lil off-topic on the neowave crap (like anyone really cares about this game :punk: )

From Gamespot.com

Last Blade compilation to PS2 in Japan

SNK Playmore's 2D swashbuckler coming to the PS2; online gameplay included.

TOKYO--SNK Playmore will release a compilation of its Last Blade fighting franchise on the PlayStation 2, say retail sources in Japan. The company will release Last Blade 1 and 2 under the title Bakumatsu Roman: Gekka no Kenshi 1, 2. The game is due in retail stores on June 30 and will be priced at 3,230 yen ($30). Similar to other NeoGeo fighting games that are currently being ported to the PS2, the Last Blade compilation will feature online play via the KDDI Multi-Matching BB service.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04/06/news_6121804.html

a lil off-topic on the neowave crap (like anyone really cares about this game :punk: )

From Gamespot.com

Last Blade compilation to PS2 in Japan

SNK Playmore's 2D swashbuckler coming to the PS2; online gameplay included.

TOKYO--SNK Playmore will release a compilation of its Last Blade fighting franchise on the PlayStation 2, say retail sources in Japan. The company will release Last Blade 1 and 2 under the title Bakumatsu Roman: Gekka no Kenshi 1, 2. The game is due in retail stores on June 30 and will be priced at 3,230 yen ($30). Similar to other NeoGeo fighting games that are currently being ported to the PS2, the Last Blade compilation will feature online play via the KDDI Multi-Matching BB service.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/04/06/news_6121804.html

Other thread mate.

Agozer

Great, although I wonder if it ever gets to europe.

torrent anyone?

Well, that is useless to me,m since my console isn't modded. Plus, it wouldn't run the NTSC game in color anyway.

Ignition Entertainment has the the right to all SNK-euro releases, and some of them are coming to Europe.

Ignition Entertainment has the the right to all SNK-euro releases, and some of them are coming to Europe.

Oh thank the heavens. Excellent.

Like I said, torrent anyone? I'm getting my ps2 chipped for easter so that means lucky me.

Like I said, torrent anyone? I'm getting my ps2 chipped for easter so that means lucky me.

It's NOT EVEN OUT YET.