psp

Adel151

for ad hoc you need to be around other people with a psp and the game you want to play, for infastructure you need to be at a hotspot, have the psp configured for that hotspot and a game that supports infastructure mode. you also have to turn your wlan switch on :) really it's all in tha manual.

as for the usb cable they sell em at gamestop and places like that. I got mine in a travel pack. but they also have them anywhere digital cameras are sold.

do you know any hot spots ?

so much to learn about this little system.

whats the network settings (infrastructure mode) i did a scan and you need a WEP key whats that?

Edited by Adel151

there are hotspots all over. check around your town. the liberary and coffee shops are good places to check. or do a google for free wifi hotspots and your towns name.

check here

http://www.wififreespot.com/

there is nothing really going on with infastructure right now anyways. you could always set up your own wireless network at home. (it's gonna cost you)

The only hotspot near me is the airport *crys* <.<

Edit: That or I go to the beach, but I'll be distracted by the women in pretty bikini's

Edited by Drake

go to downtown and "i think" u'll find some hotspots and maybe game stores too

man this sucks i would be able to play on-line but the two connections that are in this area a very weak. one is a decent 45% but needs a wep key the other is like 15% with no encryption is there any way to get around it ?

<_<:)

oh yea is there no way to use your images as wallpaper on the psp?

Edited by Adel151