Smackdown VS Raw 2

A few of you guys have played the Smackdown series on the PS2, and I know a lot of things could be added or taken out to make it better. I wanna hear your thoughts on the features which i will add together and foward to THQ. I will post my thoughts after i see you guys thoughts. Please only real suggestions and no flame wars. You can bash wrestling and wrestling games in your own post.

Smackdown Vs Raw was crap. Not much improvement from SYM or HCTP. I prefer they put back the roaming of arena.

Put more characters too! ANd real music entrance. Yup, I

will die happy after that. I dun care about all those graphic mumbo jumbo as long as every wrestler look real! And more Bra and Panties pls. But dun put Christy Hemme. THat girl should just featured in Playboy the Mansion.

A few things in mind. I also hated Smackdown vs Raw as it removed a hanful from the roster, and online option has to go, unless it's on Xbox.

Additions;

Refine the engine alot more. It was practically it's peak during HCTP, but imo seemed a little down in SvR.

Give a better backstage area. Needs to be bigger for those brawls and hardcore matches.

Make blood pour from the face like a faucet.

Better selection of weapons.

Better table system.

Better roster

Roster updates

Better downloadable content

Get better writers.

Remove;

Lose the online play.

Lose the online play.

Lose the online play.

Lose the online play.

I have SvR but i never play it. I found HCTP much more enjoyable. The only problem I had with that game was that triple threat match was gruesomely hard because it takes so many tries to keep the third guy down while you pin the other.

Good feedback, i really liked HCTP better my self. RvsS had its good points though. I liked the voice overs, though they got old after a few time through the game. The online feature was ok but it was so lacking of features, I felt it was hurried just to get the game out on time.But enough ranting heres what i want to see on the next installment.

Relistic realtime damage

Flowing blood

More control over entrances including lighting and such

More robust online features if you are gonna put it in there do it right. Have belts to challange for ,voice chat, and so on.

Put the whole roster on there if u got to use a dual layer disc do it.

More counters every move can be countered on TV why not put it in the game.

In match turns, sometimes u get sick of your partner or u get tired of being a face. just beat him down and leave him there to get pinned or help beat him down lol.

And finally for now more licensed tunes.

Oh i gotta add one more thing i saw somewhere since the WWE has all those name rights and stuff to other organazations use them. who here would love to see some sting vs shawn micheals matches and etc.

But you have to hold on a second. Some of those names are copyrighted to the wrestler them selves. Such as Sting (Really), The Warrior (seriously), Kevin Nash (not kidding).

ultimate warrior legally changed his name to warrior. that dude is looney. I haven't played SvsR but my main complaint with the smackdown series has always been the flimsy storyline mode. I'd like to have more control over the storyline and who I tag/ally/feud with. a "create an storyline" mode would rock.

I agree i hate those predetermined tag partners. i also think that heel face meter from SvsR can go too i didnt really see the purpose in it since u really couldnt turn or anything.All the current consoles have one more WWE title coming to them before they move to the next gen consoles. I think they should go out with a bang. I mean even WM21 for xbox is looking decent. i may have to buy it just to dust off the old bill box.THq knows they dropped the ball in a lot of ways with SvsR so i think they will make up for it with this yrs installment. and for goodness sake they need to put more finishers in on the create a moveset this yr. Add some of the japanese finishers or fan favs. specially the canadian destroyer!!!!

I always use the falling sleeper (jericho's "breakdown") and orton's reverse neck/backbreaker as my finishers.

but the tag partner thing really annoys me. I made a stable in hctp then started playing and I ended up in a tag match with stone cold against the rest of my stable. I was like WTF?!

I'm gonna get WM21 for xbox when it comes out. I hope it is better then raw 2

Edited by garageink

I'd remove all the nasty wrestling, and add some real fighting in its place. I'd also probobly add some pants and a shirt or two. And mutants.

Not that your suggestions were bad or anything.

Edited by LordKanti