attack system

some one like only have only one hour on the internet need defens mode to not get killed and just like in the games the defender got less dameges and can`t attack........ or just like super robot wars have a void mode to increase the miss chanse.

(sorry for the bad english)

some one like only have only one hour on the internet need defens mode to not get killed and just like in the games the defender got less dameges and can`t attack........ or just like super robot wars have a void mode to increase the miss chanse.

(sorry for the bad english)

There is defense against death...its called Hp. Get some!!! :P:P

It doesn't really benefit the very strong embers to attack those that have very low levels since the EXP gained is between 1 and 4.

Personally, I've given up attacking people that are on Level 1-15 a long time ago

It does really benefit the very strong embers to attack those that have very low levels since the EXP gained is between 1 and 4.

Personally, I've given up attacking people that are on Level 1-15 a long time ago

Did you mean "it doesn't" benefit? I try to be an equal opportunity attacker so.. :P

Edited by Sturmvogel

It does really benefit the very strong embers to attack those that have very low levels since the EXP gained is between 1 and 4.

Did you mean "it doesn't" benefit? I try to be an equal opportunity attacker so.. :P

yes, I did. Post edited. Although I'd appreciate if robbbert wouldn't attack me every 2-3 hours

Sorry. My intention is to get as many HPs without killing. Sometimes accidents can happen. Anyway I'm going to bed so happy hunting!  :P

Sure, since that usually nets the most EXP. Good night.