iDeaS

Federelli

That's exactly how the PalmOS emulator handles it. I've talked about it before, and how it would suit perfectly for DS emulators as well.
And it's exactly how we've all been doing things for weeks, sir. Of course, none of the relevant demos actually run here, so I can't show anything.

Then I cmust tip my hat for you. I hope it turns out good.

Went there, downloaded a number of demos.

On ideas, the emu crashed every time.

On dsemu, no crashing, but a blank screen every time.

The demos used were 2D.bin, cube.bin, first.bin, lights.bin, ship.bin, texture.bin, tri.bin, tunnel.bin

Lastly I tried the acquired game on dsemu, and it crashed.

You must download the emulator version of those files, i bet you are downloading the passthrough version.

Try Davr's site, he has very good touch screen demos.

In total i must have around 15 DS demos, no more.

I have a total of 17 DS demos. I'm feeling really nice right now and so I'm going to download Apache for my new XP installation and I'm going to set up a directory listing of the demos.

EDIT: Here's the link: http://razragna.no-ip.com/ It will be updated in real time as to when I put up the demos. Please do not abuse it as I share this home with my parents (heck, I'm only 13, I can't pay for my own ISP) and they get sort of mad when the download speeds drop (as it does when the upload speeds goes beyond 15 KB/s). If you do abuse it, all the demos will be taken back immediately.

Edited by sigloiv

Thanks for your generosity. I downloaded most of them (at about 30kb), hopefully no-one was inconvenienced.

The results with "ideas" was quite promising. PongDS works, as do most of the non-interactive demos. Many others produce results of varying completeness. One problem is that the mouse doesn't activate the touchpad at all.

BattleshipDS-arm9 shows the title screen and blue waves. This demo is the only one that worked on DSemu. DSemu was also able to show the playboard. Neither emu worked past this point.

Next, I tried dualis (for the first time), however it could not find a working renderer, so no luck there.

Lastly, I dl'd HyperDS v3, but the zip file was corrupt. Need to look further as it has never been officially released.