Gta vice city is a killing game

Darken

Let me guess... this happened on US soil.

Yeah, US is where you can sue Starbucks becos you are an idiot

trying to drink a hot coffee while driving, where you can sue a popstar for alleged molest when he treat you so nice or where you can shoot

the guy who overtake you during driving :D

Can I by chance request that from now on in the near future that if anymore "GTA caused real life violence" threads be made that they instantly be locked?

Can I by chance request that from now on in the near future that if anymore "GTA caused real life violence" threads be made that they instantly be locked?

No, because it's always fun to mock idiots. Unless they start to get really tiring then the odds are against it.

ROFL at Bob Jahovic's Sig

I dont like the U.S. Laws at all, they dont make any sense, If you read the constitution carefully you can find some rediculous amount of contradictions (i forget how many) I almost got sued because i called someone a rude word on the internet (Im not even going into detail on this, or mentioning the word because they track my posts online still which makes me really flocking angry)

There's a law here in detroit that you can't tie your alligator to the firehydrant.

The law itself is pretty funny, but you have to think of the circumstances that made them make the law in the first place.