finally saw the Sin City trailer

Inky

I'm going to go see it later today. I'm on MovieTickets.com finding a suitable theatre. :blink:

Does anyone know if the Digital Projection is significantly better than the normal one?

I don't know about Sin City, but some of the other movies that I have seen are noticibly better in digital projection. The digital theatres are usually larger than the conventional ones.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I just saw Sin City and it was awesome. I just wish they showed Marv getting "Gladys" and the backstory of Manute. It's kind of odd how they just dropped those two in and expected regular audiences to know about them. Plus the other Dwight story would have been cool too but it would have been hard to mash into to the rest of the movie and it would have made it atleast 30 minutes longer (I wouldn't mind).

Also, I don't think I noticed a difference in quality and the screen size wasn't any bigger. :P Those flockers gyped me.

The movie ruled hard. Though afterwards I kicked countless of people's faces in when they kept asking stupid questions because they refuse to pay attention.

ELIJAH WAS A HARRY POTTER NINJ4!!!!!

i didn't understand the movie that much, maybe cuz i haven't read the comic. i don't get y they seperate that movie into 3 lil story