Microsoft is more of a b**** then I thought

lol you need to make your own game.. and see how much better it would be.

Indeed.

You were yelling at Microsoft, who made the system, for not making gameplay good enough. Shouldn't you be yelling at Bungie or some other company that actually made the games for having such dreadful gameplay?

Look at every game (Xbox only games. Multiplatform don't count.) on that sorry ass system. Graphics is given attention over gameplay.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I played the demo and didn't really enjoy it. But the animations were cool, I'll give it that.

...Finally i have a system that's able to run it. Don't kill my joy just yet.

You were yelling at Microsoft, who made the system, for not making gameplay good enough. Shouldn't you be yelling at Bungie or some other company that actually made the games for having such dreadful gameplay?

Look at every game (Xbox only games. Multiplatform don't count.) on that sorry ass system. Graphics is given attention over gameplay.

Point taken.

Damn guys, is shenue really that good? Ryu just baught me a DC with 6 games and shenue 1 is one of them. 34_1_b.JPG

Besides that, I can't wait for Halo 3 and XB2. Hopefully this time, Halo 3 will be the game it was ment to be from part 1. Still prefer halflife2 over it.