LokiTorrent... A HOAX?

NeuronMaster

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an assflocker.

Haha! Take that all you donaters to illigal p2p! lol, the day alrady pased, all those who betted on my posting something stupid lost 1000 :P

Nothing is stopping us from starting the bet again. How about instead of not posting, don't post anything stupid. It's not that tough. :D

What an assflocker.

Haha! Take that all you donaters to illigal p2p! lol, the day alrady pased, all those who betted on my posting something stupid lost 1000 :)

Nothing is stopping us from starting the bet again. How about instead of not posting, don't post anything stupid. It's not that tough. :P

I say we let the bet run for a month this time. Let's see how many coherent posts he can do.

What an assflocker.

Haha! Take that all you donaters to illigal p2p! lol, the day alrady pased, all those who betted on my posting something stupid lost 1000 :)

Nothing is stopping us from starting the bet again. How about instead of not posting, don't post anything stupid. It's not that tough. :P

I say we let the bet run for a month this time. Let's see how many coherent posts he can do.

I want a piece of that.

What an assflocker.

I want a piece of that.

You know where to bet.

Get back to track folks.

Loki completely screwed everyone. He took the cash, settled Big Brother, then left for Cuba. The P2P community has blacklisted his name, and now, we shall start a WORLD HUNT FOR HIM.

Get back to track folks.

Loki completely screwed everyone. He took the cash, settled Big Brother, then left for Cuba. The P2P community has blacklisted his name, and now, we shall start a WORLD HUNT FOR HIM.

This is true. What was the total amount in donations that he "stole" from users?

Get back to track folks.

This is true. What was the total amount in donations that he "stole" from users?

Somewhere along 24,000 USD if I recall.