Tekken 5 update

Aoshi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Namco did a wonderful job on this game. very very polished, and the inclusion of progressive scan was a nice touch. They took everything wrong with tekken 4 and fixed it.

Simply hope that you are right. ;)

Coming from a huge tekken fan, you will not be disappointed. There are so many little things they did with the game. There are only a few small gripes i have with the whole package, but none of them have to do with tekken 5 itself.

Devil Within mode gets kind of repetetive after a while, and the arcade ports of tekken 1,2,and 3 cannot pause at all.

Namco did a wonderful job on this game. very very polished, and the inclusion of progressive scan was a nice touch. They took everything wrong with tekken 4 and fixed it.

Simply hope that you are right. ;)

Coming from a huge tekken fan, you will not be disappointed. There are so many little things they did with the game. There are only a few small gripes i have with the whole package, but none of them have to do with tekken 5 itself.

Devil Within mode gets kind of repetetive after a while, and the arcade ports of tekken 1,2,and 3 cannot pause at all.

They included Tekken 1-3 in this package?

That's awesome then. It's a definate buy. Are like the graphics enhanced or direct ports?

Tekken 1,2,and 3 are direct ports. For the home version, the graphics have been touched up slightly. T5 has a soft filter option for a smoother effect on graphics. if youre about the sharpness, leave it off. smooth on progressive scan looks amazing.

*edit* on another note, the music is awesome on the game. It has finally surpassed tag as my favorite music. I could listen to moonlit forest over and over.

Edited by kaioshade