I just made $20! \o/

Gryph

So instead of going to work I decided to go to the library and read some magazines. I also came on the computer to check up on the latest news and of course popped by 1Emulation to do a little spammage. The guy on the computer next to me saw me type really fast and said that if I could get his essay typed for next period he'd pay me $20. I asked to see the cash upfront of course and he plunked down $20. It was only 2 and a half pages long so I knew I could get it done by then!

Muahahaha! I just finished! I'm going to come to the library more often. ;)

This money is probably going to go in the Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich fund. :) Or I have to pay a friend back...which is more important? Maybe he'll forget! Muahaha!

Thats kewl..

but I got a better offer though :)

my econ teacher ask for one student out of 50 students to help him type papers/report/letters during the 4th class of semester, so he ask if anyone able to type 50 or more WPM, and I was lucky enuff to raise my hand first... but I was offer to help him volunteer in exchange for class credits ;).. but then he said.. to the whole class, after he selected me.. I will pay $12 an hour. So schweet that I got the job.. it's an on and off job, from time to time, he needs my help. The pay is good =D I just want a grade pump from him.. but he insist on paying instead :)

btw.. this is an interesting thread... it should be in C.A

edit: M0V3D !!!!