earwax :-/

Mag

I clean my ears in the shower, just let the water the flow in my ear then flow back out for a couple of seconds and it's clean as a bean. Then I just rinse when I get out with a tissue.

that doesn't always work

I memmer I used to do organized swimming and I'd get an ear infection every year :thumbsup1:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I clean my ears in the shower, just let the water the flow in my ear then flow back out for a couple of seconds and it's clean as a bean. Then I just rinse when I get out with a tissue.

that doesn't always work

I memmer I used to do organized swimming and I'd get an ear infection every year :thumbsup1:

Well, that was probabaly because of the chlorine or something in the water.

I clean my ears and cut my nail every sunday, I take a shower 3 times a week and a bath once a week, but I can't seem to wash my hair right, every time I wash there's still dandruff lik I didn't wash I dunno, I cut my long hair made it into an army style hair cut and now no more dandruff ;)

I clean my ears every morning (right after my shower), I bite my fingernails (I donno, I guess I'm the nervous type), and whenever I notice my toenails are too long I cut them.

I'd like to make an addition to my hygiene post. I thoroughly clean on Sundays but I clean my ears with a swap or this Kinko's letter opener I stole after every shower.

Letter opener? You sir, are messed up. ;)

ROFL.... thread cracks me up.. thx for sharing all :)

Anyway.. I already mentioned, I don't want to put my finger or anything (especially cutips) into my ear, NO !! I mentioned sensitivity, so I ain't gonna risk hurting by poking my eardrum like what happen years ago.

I'd like to make an addition to my hygiene post. I thoroughly clean on Sundays but I clean my ears with a swap or this Kinko's letter opener I stole after every shower.

Letter opener? You sir, are messed up. :)

Oh sorry, it's not a letter opener. It's a staple remover.

8816496J.jpg

See, it has that nice bent thing so you can scrape all the crap out. And it's also very blunt and thick so it's safe.

Gryph, You Do Know That They Make ear Cleaners Right? They Have A 1mm Rod On Them With A Small Spoon On Them. But For Me I Just use My Long Pinky Nail.

Edited by 666Ghost