Banned from a@h

SRX

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/aah/web/forums/header.php on line 40

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'lang/.lang.php' (include_path='') in /home/aah/web/forums/header.php on line 65[/b]

Naw don't worry you weren't banned it's just PHP code error. =) Someone may have tried to install a modification and messed up on 1 line terminating the whole thing..... Or Try going to your User CP on A@H and Change the Skin set. :) if you still get the error then whoever has access to the files will need to download a program called Edit Plus and look on the left where it has which line it is and scroll down to Line 40 for instance Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/aah/web/forums/header.php on line 40 and to line 60 to see exactly what the problem is. 8)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that was it however I am real sad that so many people have been banned recently, over all things for speaking about anime, granted highsnob asswipe (pardon my french) was out of line and that might have set tim off into deleting and banning the rest of you, including vinion2000, who is a mod over there nonetheless, you guys owe all this to one person that began attacking tim's family and stuff, I would have done the same thing in a fit of rage, so I don't blame him for that, I have argued with him before but I know what kind of things I don't like done to me so I stay away from personal attacks, even though me being of japanese descent was rather steamy, I still control myself.

well ive noticed mainly from my fellow chaos memeber that many of the arent banned BUT have suddenly forgotten their password. their lapse in memory can only be contageous cause so many of them are "forgetfull".

many of you last time i checked werent banned maybe you have just caught the "forgetful bug". yesterday apparently why argueing i caught it and was affected for a while. apparently my bug was more dangerous since i forgot my email address too. well after a while i was cured. yet now im more "mindfull" of my health.

Damn, but why he banned everyone who disagrees. i know that insult one's family is bad, but hey, i understand a little bit of the japanese ppl issues, he banned a whole country, but why? that is the question again, Why he's banning or taking off accounts, hoping that mine's is erased or somethin like that (i don't post much as u guys. 8) )

Damn, but why he banned everyone who disagrees. i know that insult one's family is bad, but hey, i understand a little bit of the japanese ppl issues, he banned a whole country, but why? that is the question again, Why he's banning or taking off accounts, hoping that mine's isn't erased or somethin like that (i don't post much as u guys.  :D  )

Tim is a self-righteous jerk.

Not only does he not care what you think about his site/forum, he'll ban you for expressing your views on how he runs it, what he puts on it, or anything he doesn't like that you have to say.

It's only a forum.........why must everyone complain and complain and complain? Just leave and never look back. You can still contact other members from there via other means (Here, IM services.....provided you really made some friends)

I did just that.

P.S. I swore I wouldn't take pot shots at A@H, thats sinking myself low.

But I'm seeing more and more whining.

Just f*cking walk away already.