Two New Shaman King GBA Roms to Download!

It's kind of just one game but like Pokemon and MMBN, it's spilt into two games. Legacy of the Spirits Soaring Hawk and Legacy of the Spirits Sprinting Wolf.

I'm downloading it now. And I'll post some shots later. Looks good, wonder if I should play which first.

Which first do you mean, Master of Spirits? If it's MoS, I say, it's pretty good. Or is there another one?

Edit: I went to Gamefaqs to find if there are faqs to the differences in the game, but there is only the forums for discusion, and lots of people say the games is bad. But I'm still of to play the game, the fighting scence from Konami's site is nice.

Edited by Samurai Edge

I'm pretty interested in the shaman king anime but like most tv inspired anime games, the developers tend just to use their names to get people to buy the games without putting really too much effort.

• 1 year later...

Not only did you break the first and cardinal rule of 1Emulation, but you also resurrected a thread that had been dead for over 18 months. That's two offenses in a row. You are off to a great start.

Warned. Locked.