GL yall

renerebl2

Well i see all these posts about bugs and stupid questions that have been answered a million times but none that i've seen have ever said gl or anything like that.....soooooooooo

GL YALL and thanks for takin the time and accually doin this hard stuff for us dumb ppl...... :afro::blink::lol::blink::D:banghead:B)

GL YALL and thanks for takin the time and accually doin this hard stuff for us dumb ppl
Thanks, guys. It is true that I don't get a lot of good-luck messages, especially compared to the people who want to see results, now :)

And I'm not doing any of the hard work as such. It's the hardware hackers, making passthroughs and getting code running on the DS; they're the guys you want to watch. There's really starting to be progress in that area now. What I'm doing is the easy bit, and I'm not exactly good at that :D

GL YALL and thanks for takin the time and accually doin this hard stuff for us dumb ppl
Thanks, guys. It is true that I don't get a lot of good-luck messages, especially compared to the people who want to see results, now :)

And I'm not doing any of the hard work as such. It's the hardware hackers, making passthroughs and getting code running on the DS; they're the guys you want to watch. There's really starting to be progress in that area now. What I'm doing is the easy bit, and I'm not exactly good at that :D

Knock em dead Two9.

And i'll give you man secks.