Uwe Boll should stop making movies.

Wizard

Even his website thinks the same. Now discuss his monstrosities such of House of the Dead and how muched all his other work will/has suck(+ed).

Oh yeah, he pretty muched butchered Bloodryane. I saw a preview and god damn, first thing that came into my mind was. WHAT THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL DID YOU DO YOU BASTARD!!!111

Well I haven't seen his movies but I've seen enough and heard enough to hate them and hate everyone who even somewhat enjoy his movies. It's because of those sorry flocks that he is still given projects to direct. He butchered up one of my great childhood memories, ALONE IN THE DARK!!!!

He's making the Far Cry movie and the first thing that came to my head when I read that was "Even Far Cry doesn't deserve this!" :)

I love "his site" though, it speaks the truth.

I was crying when I saw Alone In The Dark. So much shattered dreams and hopes of the movie being actually good.

I never heard of this guy. He made BloodRyane the game?

No, he's making the movie.

The movie right now. Looks like crap.

http://www.bereitsgesehen.de/tmr/specs/bloodraynetrailer.mpg

is the trailer.

I really thought of making a similar thread when me and my friend basked Boll's lack of "talent" over in ICQ.

Seriously, FarCry? Alone in the Dark? (Tara Reid can't act, why doesn't she understand that) Hunter: The Reckoning? WTF is Boll thinking?

Furthermore, Ben Kingsley in BloodRayne? Where does Boll get his cast anyway?

Edited by Agozer

I really thought of making a similar thread when me and my friend basked Boll's lack of "talent" over in ICQ.

Seriously, FarCry? Alone in the Dark? (Tara Reid can't act, why doesn't she understand that) Hunter: The Reckoning? WTF is Boll thinking?

Furthermore, Ben Kingsley in BloodRayne? Where does Boll get his cast anyway?

He picks names out of a hat. Unfortunately the hat consists of Razzie award winners. :)

Edited by NeoMaster

Michelle Rodriguez is kind of hot, but I can't imagine that would make up for the tragedy that Bloodrayne looks to be. That said, I can't imagine anything based on that "franchise" being anything but trash with boobs. Ironically, the girl cast as the main character is rather ugly.

Interesting find at IMDB though, Michelle Rodriguez has done voices for a number of video games, including Resident Evil and Halo 2.