Uwe Boll should stop making movies.

Wizard

michelle rodriguez ( no relation sadly lol :D ) played a marine in the level Metroplis , i dont think she was the capt daughter

house of the dead was so horrible , IN GAME FOOTAGE! and random people all of sudden having guns , and the captin having no expression when the zombies appear "look zombies im gonna pull out my shotgun and shoot em like that one video game" and i also didnt know zombies could use so many trampolines lmao

Boll thinks the Bloodrayne movie is going to be succesful because there is going to be lesbian sex in it.

I sincerely think something is wrong with him. I haven't seen any of his movies, but I have heard they are awful. The whole world is telling him that his movies are bad, but he refuses to believe. What gives?

And it's a crying shame he is going to wreck Far Cry.

If he gets his hands on rights to make any movies out of QUAKE, DOOM, DIABLO, STARCRAFT or PLANESCAPE: TORMENT, I will personally assassinate him.

Boll thinks the Bloodrayne movie is going to be succesful because there is going to be lesbian sex in it.

I sincerely think something is wrong with him. I haven't seen any of his movies, but I have heard they are awful. The whole world is telling him that his movies are bad, but he refuses to believe. What gives?

If he gets his hands on rights to make any movies out of QUAKE, DOOM, DIABLO, STARCRAFT or PLANESCAPE: TORMENT, I will personally assassinate him.

Really? Lesbian?!! I'm preordering the DVD this second!

They won't, because the property is dead as far as the owners (Wizards of the Coast) are concerned, but if they ever gave anything with the word "Planescape" in it to this man, I would personally ensure that heads would roll.

On the one hand, I can't feel too bad about Far Cry because, as it is, it's really set up to be a crappy just-for-fun action movie, maybe starring a younger Kurt Russel. On the other hand, I'm sure this guy could make even THAT too stupid to bear watching.

On the one hand, I can't feel too bad about Far Cry because, as it is, it's really set up to be a crappy just-for-fun action movie, maybe starring a younger Kurt Russel.  On the other hand, I'm sure this guy could make even THAT too stupid to bear watching.

Heh, a reclutant hero stranded in an island *gasp* with terrorists and some mutants. But yeah, everything that Uwe Boll touches turns into a pile of crap. Even things that *could* have potential. Sort of.

On the one hand, I can't feel too bad about Far Cry because, as it is, it's really set up to be a crappy just-for-fun action movie, maybe starring a younger Kurt Russel.  On the other hand, I'm sure this guy could make even THAT too stupid to bear watching.

Heh, a reclutant hero stranded in an island *gasp* with terrorists and some mutants. But yeah, everything that Uwe Boll touches turns into a pile of crap. Even things that *could* have potential. Sort of.

I haven't beaten it yet, and I don't suppose this is any sort of trend in the game, but to be fair, I didn't expect the minor plot twist that happens when you finally do get the girl. Of course, it was entirely because I had resigned myself to a shooter of the most absolutely mindless kind.

And they should title bloodrayne:

Bloodrayne: Milla Jovovich Was Too Expensive

I never played the game 'cause it looked like a lame ride-the-wave-of-pubescence kind of game, but the cover art screamed "This is that 5th Element Girl" to me.

I haven't beaten it yet, and I don't suppose this is any sort of trend in the game, but to be fair, I didn't expect the minor plot twist that happens when you finally do get the girl. Of course, it was entirely because I had resigned myself to a shooter of the most absolutely mindless kind.

And they should title bloodrayne:

Bloodrayne: Milla Jovovich Was Too Expensive

I never played the game 'cause it looked like a lame ride-the-wave-of-pubescence kind of game, but the cover art screamed "This is that 5th Element Girl" to me.

I haven't beaten it either.

Now that we're talking about BloodRayne, I watched the trailer and judging by that, the movie sucks ass. Hell, even the game was basically sold just because the protagonist flashed more-than-average amount of skin.

So what's this deal about the movie's climax being Hot Lesbian Action? Tells a lot about the production values, don't you think?

Edited by Agozer