Is Japan becoming a bunch of fascists?

Wizard

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Japanese Right extremists have always been fascists - my nation has always conflicted with the right extremists of Japan.

The Japanese faciscm of expanding through Asia have been found in numberous Historical documents ever since the middle ages.

Japan suggested they brought prosperity and industralization to the Korean penninsula during the 36 years of colonization, but it is much invalid as the Japanese took all the important technoledges and the people who could run the factories back home after their defeat.

And for Japan, historically Korea is the only opening to the mainland of Asia, which leaves them with no choice but to attack Korea if they want to get out their island.

Of course, the Koreans are not going to say "you need to pass thru here so we'll surrender whenever you need", so the ending theme is the never-ending conflict.

I'm just thankful that Japan, although with superior weapons and economy, has decided to be smart and not start a war.

The Japanese Right extremists have always been fascists - my nation has always conflicted with the right extremists of Japan.

The Japanese faciscm of expanding through Asia have been found in numberous Historical documents ever since the middle ages.

Japan suggested they brought prosperity and industralization to the Korean penninsula during the 36 years of colonization, but it is much invalid as the Japanese took all the important technoledges and the people who could run the factories back home after their defeat.

And for Japan, historically Korea is the only opening to the mainland of Asia, which leaves them with no choice but to attack Korea if they want to get out their island.

Of course, the Koreans are not going to say "you need to pass thru here so we'll surrender whenever you need", so the ending theme is the never-ending conflict.

I'm just thankful that Japan, although with superior weapons and economy, has decided to be smart and not start a war.

K'Dash got owned <_<

Anyways, I wish I was a japense dude, considering there the best country in the world right now, US sucks ass

I've also known the extreme right in Japan was pretty much dead on the tracks. I've been tracking this subject since last september and haven't seen anylight on it for a while till I found the article posted on 4ch.

Heck, i'm pretty much screwed my self since i'm filipino (har har, think about the few districts past Tokyo, they litterly have signs that say "NO FILIPINOS ALLOWED" in red english letters).

And um, Japan doesn't have an army. No army like canada, but it's like better then ours...i think...at least.

Umm right Drake, explain HOW did I get owned plz.

Edited by K`dash

Anyways, I wish I was a japense dude, considering there the best country in the world right now, US sucks ass

And this statement is based on what? Your undying love for japanese video games?

And this statement is based on what? Your undying love for japanese video games?

That has to be the only explanation. That statement was beyond stupid.

But I've heard about this racism a lot. What suprises me is how widespread it actually is.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

That has to be the only explanation. That statement was beyond stupid.

Drake, for the love of that is all holy, learn something about Japan other then video games, cute girls and anime.