I've been feeling kinda down..help

Lucandrake

She did, but I told her plz not to get the child agency's invloved, because if that happens me and my sister end up in a orfanage, my mom can't sopport us both.

Edit:Ryu wants to take me to the basketball game...should I go.. I just got out of school not to be there!

Edited by Drake

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, I would want to do that, but then I wouldn't have my sanctuary as you so called it, and my sister is another thing I woulda have to worry about because she's like you in school gryph, she's in 8th grade taking higher courses than me! Look at my edited post plz..

Im 14, my sis is 13, and thats why I call him ryu and he calls me ken, not very original names but it's something because ever since we met we go everywere and crap, best friend, etc.., but yeah, think of it this way, with out ryu, I probably woulda been in my house right now smashing my computer to bit's getting ready to do some crazy crap. That or I had been dead a long time ago.

how would suicide make things better, nothing can be worse than you also have to think of your sister, also excuse me ofr my ignorance but how would come that a drunken man that beats his children for hobby is the main suport fot his family, hi must be a bump, i know it is hard but you cannot leave things the way they are now, gryph, me and some others are much more older tha nmost people here and we know what we are talking about, talk to the authorities please.

Im sorry, I just couldnt live with the guilt that I flocked up my sisters education, and he doesnt sopport us, I already told this to gryph once, all he does is drink beer and forget about the bills, my mom and my grandma help us, and if my grandma found out that I did call the cops (she's my fathers mother) she would probably dump us in the street for that. I know how my grandma is and she's only helping us out of pity...

yo need to get out of there, with your mom and sis, i know one thing is to speak about it and a very different thing is to actually do something about it, your grandma, screw her, come on, you will find a way out, you could find yourself a job to help your mom, do you have any family besides your mom and dad?

anyway gryph is right are you completely sure about your grandma?

Edited by alexis

Yes and my mom was the one that told me about the money problem we would have in the first place, she's also against it and even missed a day of work to stop the counceler from calling the authorities

Edit: Yes I do have other family members, but they live in ecuador and are so poor that there barely surviving themselves..

Edited by Drake