Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KamelRed

Philips CD-i

Zophar's Domain seems to a have release of [url="http://www.zophar.net/cd-i.html"]CD-Ice[/url] but it only plays Rise of the Robots. The game that you could complete on the Amiga just by holding the joystick up and to the right for the whole entire game :P

[quote name='Tidus' date='Jan 8 2004, 10:06 AM']its a Big,Big disgrace to can't play zelda.but thats that.[/quote]
paly Zelda in where???? :P

there were 3 zelda games for the CD-i.

they were the repulsive children of a partnership between philips and nintendo, something to do with the ill-fated snes cd. Edited by ovalprocess

[quote name='ovalprocess' date='Jan 8 2004, 06:01 PM']there were 3 zelda games for the CD-i.

they were the repulsive children of a partnership between philips and nintendo, something to do with the ill-fated snes cd.[/quote]
CD-i was doomed to begin with, right?

[quote name='Agozer' date='Jan 8 2004, 12:07 PM'][quote name='Tidus' date='Jan 8 2004, 10:06 AM'] its a Big,Big disgrace to can't play zelda.but thats that.[/quote]
paly Zelda in where???? :( [/quote]
In An Emu I Could Make Zelda Appear Unless Someone theach me how to do an Emu...

[quote name='ovalprocess' date='Jan 8 2004, 07:30 PM']i think that goes without saying...

although nowadays i'd buy one in an instant. funny how that works...[/quote]
I know the feeling... I know this sounds retarded, but I'd like to test a Virtual Boy :(