Kof 2k MANIAC STRIKERS

Madi

how do you unlock the supersecret strikers? I've never seen these guys before....

forgive my idiocy :)

how do you unlock the supersecret strikers?  I've never seen these guys before....

forgive my idiocy :)

- Maniac Strikers

Some characters have a third hidden striker and you need to input a code to

enable these. This code is performed at the striker menu where you choose

between the first and the second striker.

Here is the code which I took from Famitsu Magazine and tested myself:

- Highlight the 'Another Striker'

- Do the following: up, left, left, left, right, right,right, down

If done correctly, the 'Another Striker' will change to the 'Maniac Striker'

Only the following characters have Maniac Strikers:

Chang, Choi, Iori, Kula, Kyo, Ramon, Ryo, Kasumi

Taken from: Striker Guide for The King of Fighters 2000 By Orochi K

mads I deserve credit for this topic (I'm acting bitchy atm, sry)

LSD I would think you smarter than that, these are just strikers dude, if you really think about it none of the another strikers or maniac strikers are in any way coherent, but they are just for fillup... like Mortal Kombat Puzzle of for MKD and such, I wouldn't have liked KoF 2k that much if it didn't have these kinda strikers anyway....

and the ps2 version has the following: [HEAVY D!] [LUCKY GLAUBER] [bRIAN BATTLER] [OROCHI LEONA] [OROCHI IORI] [WOLFGANG KRAUSER] [Mr. BIG] [HIDERN] [OROCHI] [KRIZALID].....

secondly it was thought that G-mantle was from Kizuna Encounter rather then AoF according to some faqs, seeing as there is an unreleased proto called Kizuna Encounter Special or something like that...

Edited by axl

LSD I would think you smarter than that, these are just strikers dude, if you really think about it none of the another strikers or maniac strikers are in any way coherent, but they are just for fillup... like Mortal Kombat Puzzle of for MKD and such, I wouldn't have liked KoF 2k that much if it didn't have these kinda strikers anyway....

heh, call me fanboy, but I would prefer if they stick to the story with characters from the story, just like KOF99.

So what if we have less strikers to use? Not that all the strikers available are very useful in the 1st place :rolleyes: