PSP: Hardware Hands-On

solid your cig is brutal!

Truly an insane work of art.

Oh i am sure they could easily hook up a phone/mobile and or a digital camera or camcorder to the PSP.

Im defently getting one, and if they want it to really really sell, they should alow easy piracy too, becasue at the end of the day the PS1 kiked ass becasue of this.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup easy piracy = hardware sales, why you think I have an xbox :peopleseybrow:

and 170 smackers doesn't sound too bad, for about 300 bucks you can get a psp, and a 1 gig mem stick, instant on the go fun :)

just thought of this, I'm sure pirates will figure out a way to rip games, put em on memsticks, and load em.

just thought of this, I'm sure pirates will figure out a way to rip games, put em on memsticks, and load em.

Hope so, how much can a PSP disk hold?

Were gonna be talking hug gigs of memory, is there a memory stick that kicks over 4.7 GIG ? and if there is i dont want to see the price tag, probablie better of with a loader and a Hard drive to USB convert, if The PSP is USB driven.

My God! PSP is seeling at USD530 at my country due to imported

from Japan! And they give only one game!

Compares to DS, they sell for USD210 but one game cost USD52.

PSP is equivalent to 2/3 of my salary!!

Yeah its gonna nip you in the but for peolple who make regular money like myself, but still i think it will be worth it, im just making sure iget a big garentee becasuse with Mark 1 models some wierd hardware fault is waiting to be common in the first year.

Yeah its gonna nip you in the but for peolple who make regular money like myself, but still i think it will be worth it, im just making sure iget a big garentee becasuse with Mark 1 models some wierd hardware fault is waiting to be common in the first year.

Well, i'm planning to get married soon, so I can't waste the money on this crap :peopleseybrow: