Gran Turismo 4

NismoS15

EB Games has 2/22 date for usa release

as for prologue, it was a decent demo but as k'dash said the retail version surpasses it.

hell, there was a new demo that came out around november that beats prologue tho it was annoying due to a timer that resets the game but still was worth to play it.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i heard that it was coming out in march also soo i mean its not really relible i want a real date that wont change

i want a real date that wont change

god luck dates change. untill it goes gold (gets printed) anything can happen. delays are a good thing tho if you think about it. would you rather they release a buggy game with translation mistakes ect. or something that has been properly polished.

ok well i guess your right but they are done making the game(right?) i mean they should just pick a relistic date and not change make sure evrything is right and works good before they start making ridiculous dates and changing them i mean give me a break

ok well i guess your right but they are done making the game(right?) i mean they should just pick a relistic date and not change make sure evrything is right and works good before they start making ridiculous dates and changing them i mean give me a break

Go borrow your mom's car.

first of all my mom doesnt own a car second that has nothing to do with wat i said

first of all my mom doesnt own a car second that has nothing to do with wat i said

And I bet Cominus really doesn't care what you think. But that's just me.

I proclaim him Gangsta Troll.

MANE! That shyt go hard. I like that. :) What I was trying to insinuate(sp?) was that if you're so hawked up on a need for a racing game go try it out in real life.

MANE! That shyt go hard. I like that. :) What I was trying to insinuate(sp?) was that if you're so hawked up on a need for a racing game go try it out in real life.

HE IS GANGSTA TROLL. THE ONE OF 7 TROLLS OF 1 EMU.