original GTA free

Inky

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u know what's sad is that alot of ppl when i ask them if they've played the first GTA they always refer to 3 being 1st. and it makes me mad b/c it says 3 and they still think it's the 1st one :(. but yea i thought 1 was pretty good :(

u know what's sad is that alot of ppl when i ask them if they've played the first GTA they always refer to  3 being 1st. and it makes me mad b/c it says 3 and they still think it's the 1st one :(. but yea i thought 1 was pretty good :(

First GTA. :( God damn 3D whores.

I figured it was old news but I hadn't heard of it so I wanted to share it.

I played it for a little while last night, pretty much how I remember the PS1 version exept it runs a bit choppy on my machine, not from running slow but running to fast and the frame limiter makes it choppy, when I turned off the limiter it ran smoth but too fast.

It's amazing how on top of things you guys are.  Everything someone posts is "ancient" to you.  ^_^

It's the law of the internet: Not matter what link you post, someone has already seen way before you. :D

GTA 2 Released for Free today!

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

In 1999, Rockstar Games and Rockstar North (then known as DMA Design) furthered the groundbreaking gameplay concepts established just two years prior in the original Grand Theft Auto - with the release of GTA2. GTA2 expanded on the top-down, open-ended crime world gameplay formula with a host of new features including the advent of multiple rival gangs - seven, to be exact, including the Yakuza, Scientists, Looneys, Rednecks, Zaibatsu, the Russian Mob and Hare Krishnas. Earn your respect with each gang. Reap the benefits with all manner of shady work-for-hire gigs contracted your way. And climb your way to the top of the criminal pile.