Xenosaga

KyokugenKiss

Xenosaga will be 4 games long, since Xenogears(Yes, this game IS a prequel to XG, taking place roughly 10,000 years I think before it) is the 5th episode according to the creators of the series.

so the NAMCO and the square game are related? hmmm i wonder why Namco is doing it instead of Square....

does anyone remember the NOISE FACTORY?!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xenosaga will be 4 games long, since Xenogears(Yes, this game IS a prequel to XG, taking place roughly 10,000 years I think before it) is the 5th episode according to the creators of the series.

so the NAMCO and the square game are related? hmmm i wonder why Namco is doing it instead of Square....

does anyone remember the NOISE FACTORY?!

At the time of the annoucement, the dev team for XG was with SS, they said they were going to make a series of games based on it, but Square refused to provide, so they left for Namco.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've played the Xenogears for ps1, is it the one with the fighting robots at the beginning and the burning village or something? Anyway, never got into the Xenosaga for the ps2 but since the 2nd chapter was just released at my blockbuster i might check it out. After Budokai 3 of course.

Really? Man, I am at risk of being flamed but I got really bored just playing a few minutes of that game. That's what usually happens to me until I seriously put effort into playing a game. I just have so many...

Get XS, grab some pop corn and a mini faq and enjoy your 13 hour movie.

Heh. That's true.

Since I don't have a modded PS2, I just take the Xenosaga Animatiion and the pack that has all the FMVs in one.

Edited by Agozer

• 2 weeks later...
LOL who has that kind of time?

I do, but I wish I had more than that

The only problem I have is that I have so many unfinished RPGs that it's hard to make up my mind which one to play (or in some cases, I've stopped playing one title because I reached the "level up for hours so you'll have a slim chance of beating the game" point; I must beat these games eventually).