Removing Subtitles

Ok, well i just downloaded a big file of shows and now some of them have German subtitles or something so i was wondering what program i could use to remove them because i hate subtitles in anything especially if they aren't in English. And I am not burning with a DVD burner, i use regular old CD-R's.

Edited by BrOkEn ArRoW_29

Nothing much more to input, Agozer got it right. Unless you want to export each and every frame of the movie into an image editor, remove the text manually, and then recombine them into a movie, there is no other way to do it.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Nothing much more to input, Agozer got it right. Unless you want to export each and every frame of the movie into an image editor, removing the text, and then recombine into a movie, there is no other way to do it.

Now that is tedious since like, you know, a movie contains houndreds of thousands of frames. Not a good idea in general.

don't remember well, but about 24 frames per second, not to mention that the edit consist of rebuildoing the image from scratch with only your creativity for help, forget about it, it is easier to get a job and pay for the originals :D

don't remember well, but about 24 frames per second, not to mention that the edit consist of rebuildoing the image from scratch with only your creativity for help, forget about it, it is easier to get a job and pay for the originals :D

24 to 29.9 but it doesn't make much difference now does it? Either way, it's one biatch of a job.

stop lookgin at it and stop thinking about it, it's too much work to get rid of, so cover it like ghosty said