What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bioshock. I still haven't finished it. From what people tell me I'm just past the half way mark.

flocking school coming in between my gaming. :)

At least it will pay off in the end, school and gaming-wise. Bioshock was one hell of a ride the first time through, unfortunately I haven't played it much since I bought it.

Actually I'm pretty disappointed in the game overall.

Bioshock. I still haven't finished it. From what people tell me I'm just past the half way mark.

flocking school coming in between my gaming. :)

At least it will pay off in the end, school and gaming-wise. Bioshock was one hell of a ride the first time through, unfortunately I haven't played it much since I bought it.

Actually I'm pretty disappointed in the game overall.

How so, Gryph? I thought Bioshock get rave reviews from most game reviewers?

Halo 1

the hell? playing an old game on your spanking new X360?!? :thumbsup1:

Well, I feel like I'd be cheating... ermm... myself if I jumped straight to Halo 3. Not that I imagine there's much to miss... Covenant > Halo > Flood > Blow up Halo > Earth > Halo 2 > Covenant > Flood > Halo 3...

Halo is quite fun though. I like arcadey shooters and I can see what all the fuss was about. Not a 10/10 game but one of the better console shooters around. And believe me, with the 360 I'm getting more than my fair share of shooters. :devilboy:

That said, until I get my hands on Halo 2, I'll be playing Armored Core 4 or something.