Pantera own yo ass

emsley

With the death of guitarist dimebag, i thought i would check what all the fuss was bout.

http://www.pantera.com/main.html

Each album intensifies, the licks are blazing and the drumming matches that of slipknots joey jordson, if a little less skilled.

get on suprnova and kickstart your self with your self with cowboys from hell, metal heads need not look back. :P

Edited by emsley

Um...they already made a thread about this...

Yes you are correct as a moderator i should have at least searched for a topic like the one i just started.

Also for been away for over a month i should have thought better of it and not posted at all.

:devilboy:

Edited by emsley

don't tell me we are gonna get a bumper crop of pantara fans now that dimebag is gone. geez its gonna be like nirvana all over again.

don't tell me we are gonna get a bumper crop of pantara fans now that dimebag is gone. geez its gonna be like nirvana all over again.

no i really liked pantera until all the idiots starting hearing them and where their t shirts and all, i got sick about that and afterwards rarely heared them, sorta like guns n´roses, i really felt shocked when he was shot, specially because of the way he died,

but of course i get your point and must admit you are right