Bleach

O-Fear

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the anime about?

It's about this student who gets the powers of a "Spirit Slayer" of sorts from the girl you see in those pic.

A Spirit Slayer releases the good spirits that still roam the earth, so they can go to heaven (or whatever) and defeat the evil spirits.

Edited by Agozer

just judging from those screeenies and knowing nothing about the anime it looks pretty interesting, just not interesting enuff for me to want a PSP.....

what's the anime about?

It's about kids who drink bleach they found under the kitchen sink and then die slow, painful deaths. It's a great anime.

Wow, I think that's the spin-off.

Looks interesting, especially the way she appears to be dodging those swings.  I tried watching the anime, but the weird way the colors were blended kept throwing me off.  I'll try it again when I'm out of Naruto.

the artistic style needs a little getting used to, but the content is pure gold, at least when it comes to the jokes.

Random fact, the mangaka is actually the voice for Kon.

As for the settings and colours, it plainly kicks ass. Maybe it's because I like colours at times. And this one does a great job of doing it. Not to mention the ending theme rocks. She's fluent in english and japanese so it works out.

Don't get your hopes up, guys. It starts off great, but all the originality is just thrown right out for no good reason and it becomes Yet Another Bad Recca Ripoff. Disappointing.

If you've seen the beginning, there's this great take on the afterlife. Soul Society is a great concept... until it's changed to feudal Japan where, for some reason, there is a gigantic sword-wielding private army oppressing the common folk for no good reason. Oh, and the 100+ billion inhabitants suddenly changed into more like 5000-10000, because it's now a feudally Japanese fort. Yes, the afterlife's a fort. Lame.

Stupid-ass Bleach wasted a day of my life. I kept reading, but when it changed from high-school-supernatural-brawl manga to crappy-hip-talking-samurai-with-attitude manga it just blew balls.

Of course, if you like crappy Kenshin-wannabes, go for it. (Although I'll admit the anime has pretty decent music.)