Jet Grind Radio !111

Mag

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is this radio about...

its about kids that are being opressed by a rich tyrant who own the whole city so they express thru grafitti but the rich guy bring in many people to eliminate you.

What a grim future that is...

my copy of JSR for DC is screwed, whenever i click Web, it goes to the main menu of the DC, and on this one level, i cant take a certain path or it freezes and i have to take the long way, i dont think your supposed to be able to get to where i was hehe, but i dunno.

my copy of JSR for DC is screwed, whenever i click Web, it goes to the main menu of the DC, and on this one level, i cant take a certain path or it freezes and i have to take the long way, i dont think your supposed to be able to get to where i was hehe, but i dunno.

where werent u suppose to be,the only know glitch to me is if u go grind city and if u go to a certain "exit" boundary ull fall thru the floor and never finish falling.and doest the web thing to me too.

Edited by Corn99

the one thing I hate about JGF is that, if you accidently got knocked over by a car, and land on top, and couldn't get up and get out before reaching the end of the level, you are forced to exit the level, that pissed me off badly, after doing so much work and get owned :(