Jet Grind Radio !111

Mag

I played this game 2 years ago on my dreamcast, and I never seem to finish it since it was kinda hard, so now I start all over.

Many say that Jet Set Radio Future was better than JGR, I know it isn't true, I played both and compare them. JSRF has bigger massive environments but the level structure can cause several confusion. It's not really that easy to know where yer trying to reach for something, and you just couldn't. I'm blaming the cel-shaded composition on JSRF, nothing more. In JGR, you can tell just about anything apart, because it has so might light on the cel-shaded graphics.

I really like the music in JGR more than in JSRF, JSRF have music that really irritate me :banghead:

so now I'm playing JGR and trying to complete it.. err anyone else ?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u really wanna play the original jet set radio/jet grind radio i loved it so much well just take a look at my alias for this forum.jsrf was great but not as great as the original.its not difficult at all its easy runnung away from choppers guys with guns and rockets strapped to their backs,sigh it was a great game.

Edited by Corn99

actually magnis u should like jsrf better if u go by graphics the characters polycount was at least doubled the small 3 area disctricts were expanded to huge worlds some camera and control probs were gone.the pedestrians polycount is better as well and they got more dialogue now.so i really dont get what are u trying to compare/but i still prefer the 1st one.

I dont care about graphics at all, and I don't see really much of polygon ehancement, the graphics is just somewhat rendered nothing more, I like JGR for it's gameplay, and the challenges I played through, this is a classic.

Do you know tagging requires skilled in JGR, you don't just press one button and done, thats yer tag :banghead: no way !! this one requires time and use of fast thumbstick skills :D

I played the original but it never really caught me. I guess cuz I grew up skateboarding and back then (I dunno about now) we pretty much hated the bladers and BMXers. I still harbor bias towards those sports. lol