Sony and Nvidia Team Up

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man the next gen conoles wont be out in a long itme so its too early to say which one will rule.

hmm not really it sounds like xbox 2 will be out in fall of 2005... which im sure they will do to get there foot in the door before sony. That could be either a good or bad thing i guess.... anyways booo sony yay xbox2 :banghead:

i kinda wonder what nintendo is up to though... If they put some of there titles online i think they could grab some attention again... but seems like nintendo has some weird phobia of the internet. If they dont do something drastic this round then they will be just another sega... but hopefully they would sell out to ms and lead to sonys doom.

I'm an ATi faboy of sorts, but I must say that a few years back, ATi current line of "3D accelerated" cards were utter shite. 3D accelerated my ass.

Then some really smart dude came along and Radeons were born. Yay.

Man the next gen conoles wont be out in a long itme so its too early to say which one will rule.

hmm not really it sounds like xbox 2 will be out in fall of 2005... which im sure they will do to get there foot in the door before sony. That could be either a good or bad thing i guess.... anyways booo sony yay xbox2 :(

i kinda wonder what nintendo is up to though... If they put some of there titles online i think they could grab some attention again... but seems like nintendo has some weird phobia of the internet. If they dont do something drastic this round then they will be just another sega... but hopefully they would sell out to ms and lead to sonys doom.

Yeah, Microsoft is trying to do what Sony did with the PS2 by rolling it out earlier than the rest of the competition. But apparantly Nintendo is up to something "revolutionary." Whatever that means. I think their next gen console will finally say if they should stay in the console market or if they should get out and do other things.

axl, I think Sony is making sure it has legacy support.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

My only question is if the ps3 will be able to play ps1/ps2 games, cuz if not 65% of it is worthless.... also it must be able to play psp games

i think thats retarded... i want a next gen for next gen titles. not some out dated crap. Thats whats emulation is for.

Not from the corporate point of view.

My only question is if the ps3 will be able to play ps1/ps2 games, cuz if not 65% of it is worthless.... also it must be able to play psp games

i think thats retarded... i want a next gen for next gen titles. not some out dated crap. Thats whats emulation is for.

ur kinda true there but a ps2 emulator isn't out yet or it's out but computer's too slow to emulate

really how much time are u gona be playing ps2 or ps1 games when u have a ps3? Specialy if u still own the ps2 lol..... I hear people wanting it on xbox2... and i totaly am like why? id rather them use resources on something else. If i wana play xbox games then ill pull out my xbox ( which i probably will do alot since i doubt the nextgen systems will be modded for a long long time if ever and ill probably still use xbmc alot.) If i I was gona buy a ps2.. id rather buy it without backward stuff and get it cheaper.