anyone still play OG UT

Inky

I found my copy of the original unreal tournament today got it installed and patched. then realised everyone still playing this game is either a butt nugget or really good from 6+ years of playing. lol

maybe it would be fun to have a few 1emu only rounds. if anyone still has this game and playes it heheh

I don't dislike UT2K4 at all, it's quite fun and has some nice additions. I just think the original one is still the most fun, a lot of people do. I tried the classic UT mod and it was ok but I don't recall it having the classic sniper rifle which I love. Also, the main reason I love the original UT is for the Unrea4Ever mod for that version. Unrea4Ever for UT2k4 blows goats.

You can say I am very picky about games. There's just something about the original UT which just made it so...good.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I will admit that unreal tournament 2k4 is a very good game, but like others, i do have a soft spot for the original ut, and it is still m favorite out of all.

But most of my friends will not play the original with me, so i am stuck playing 2k3/2k4

I have played the demo for quite some time, I think some people told me to play that after I posted about Halo. The game is fun and I intend to get it but which set is the one that comes with the headset? Also is there any difference between the DVD edition and the Editor Choice Edition??

i'm thinking about gettin ut 2k4 but will there be a ut 2k5 coming out ?? if there is then i'm gettin that