Brandnewbie today :) Seriously need help w/ svc

I am so frusterated with this stuff. I went to imageshack and uploaded the zip page. I am now lost as this posting wants the URL, which I have no idea. So here is a longshot. I am currently on Yahoo messenger as Hackfest007. If anyone is out there who can help, I'll be on it for a while while I try to find the correct svc rom somewhere, at least on messenger we can speak freely about links and the such. Here's to hoping...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in my computer, SVC worked with a hacked version of KAWAKS, I don't think the rom would work with MAME or Kawaks because I tried it out in MAME and the Unhacked Kawaks, PM if you want the link.

SVC CHAOS!! :thumbsup:

Alot of my sets have changed and are use mostly kawaks dev sets

Clone Mame now supports

kof2003 PCB working

svcchaos PCB working

svchaosa MVS working

YOu will need to PM me for more info.

I don't want to break any rules here so I'll ask this the best way that I can. Is it against the rules to ask (not in post, perhaps through PM) where I can get a good svc rom? Again - I am NOT ASKING WHERE TO GET IT, but only if I hypothetically could ask through PMing?

Yeah! I figured out how to make a signature. Wait... nevermind.

Edited by Hackfest

Okay. All I'm going to say is that James is the MAN. That being said, I magically came across what I believe to be the correct rom for svc. I also magically came across the right emu. But still no good. So I am going to post the new CRCs and see if anyone can help now. I thought it should be 15 CRCs but it is 3:

ca3c735e

f1562f02

7231ace2

Okay.  All I'm going to say is that James is the MAN.  That being said, I magically came across what I believe to be the correct rom for svc.  I also magically came across the right emu.  But still no good.  So I am going to post the new CRCs and see if anyone can help now.  I thought it should be 15 CRCs but it is 3:

ca3c735e

f1562f02

7231ace2

If you read the PM to what i said and checked the links properly you would of found that one there is no romset called svc for clonemame I even provided you roms yet you have ignored that as well.

Everything was provided.

Supported sets

svcchaos - Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos (PCB)

svchaosa - Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos (MVS Set)

svcboot - Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos (Bootleg)

svcplus - Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos Plus (Bootleg Set 1 / Hack)

svcpulsa - Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos Plus (Bootleg Set 2 / Hack)

svcsplus - Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos Super Plus (Bootleg / Hack)

svcrmu - Snk Vs. Capcom Chaos Remix Ultra v.1.2 (Bootleg / Hack)

Edited by James