I'm in school, I was bored, o, sf 1!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or Devil May Cry, which, by the way, part 3 is gonna 0wn

Edit - to clarify, SFA2 could be thought of as SFA revision 1. It was Capcom's attempt to make up for the original and has the same plot, etc. The story goes

SFA2 - SF1 - SFA3 - SFII - (RIVAL SCHOOLS) - SFIII

Edited by darkmage479

I thought the only connection between Street Fighter and Rival Schools was that Sakura makes an appearance?

Only one man can show us the path...WHERE IS K'ANON MAN?! :)

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I read a story guide that attempted to place Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, and Rival Schools on the same timeline. Weird stuff indeed.

And yes, Sakura is the only connection between SF and RS, but it still fits in the timeline.

Ok, we all get the picture, sf and rs are in common by sakura, sfa 2 broke away sfa1 and came before sf1, (Wich is weird because SAGAT got his scar in sf1 and has it in SFA 2) and capcom makes the most expensive games ever. I went to EB games the other day and I saw a HUGE box, the price was $200 and it came with a video game, a controler with more buttons then a flocking keyboard and bigger then my already big moniter, a book telling you instructions for every button , and the video game itsself, and in the corner of the front of it shows CAPCOM in big yellow letters, anybody ever heard of this game? The controlers huge because your inside of a robot in the game.