D/L Winmugen

wcjmason

• 3 weeks later...
don´t hold your breath on this though, this thing is full of bugs, i don´t recommend it at all.

Get mugen for DOS or Linux mugen

Alexis remember that WinMugen and Linux mugen are the same.

Unless you are reffering to small bugs such as zip files not working and the continue stage bug there are not many other bugs left in WinMugen.

The "bad colors and loss of AI" will occur in Linux mugen too. Characters have those issues if they are not updated to Linux standards.

Winmugen

http://www.attic7.com/unofficial/

Edited by The TeamPlayer

yeah i know, but i didn't heard compalins about sound in mugen :) and ya know i hate how winmugen sounds, it sounds ok until you trhow some mp3 files to it but i may be worng and linmugen may be crap too, however it seems that under win is a plugin problem so linmugen may be safe from this, anyhow, i saw the hi res contest and i am dying to start sth like this, i will be bothering and annoying you shortly :P

Depends.

In dos mugen it depends on your dos drivers. And it XP it just generally sucks totally.

Same with Linux mugen. Depends on your drivers. I never could get any sound at all :naughty:

Winmugen has a lot of plugins you can try at least. So add that to sound different sound cards and you have a variety of sound as well.

I have no problem with sound from WinMugen.

I guess each person needs the one that wold best fit what they have to work with.

anyhow, i saw the hi res contest and i am dying to start sth like this, i will be bothering and annoying you shortly

Take a number and wait in line =P