[11/26/04] Half-Life 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice-lookin'...  FPS I tend to pass up unless it's a big title, like this, so I'll probobly pick it up, or at least play it, eventually.

You'll regret it if you don't at least try it. This game is God in binary form.

Edited by Agozer

I just want them to roll out with a patch that enables heat haze on fire!

That would be quite awesome.

btw, I also enabled ragdoll stacking in console. Quite useless in a sense, but more eye candy :censored:

God damn I hate those Black Widow Headcrabs.

Me too!!! :lol: Coupled them with the fast zombies, and you have one dead Freeman :(

Yup. I like it how you can blast those fast zombies mid.-air you're fast and accurate enough. :)

That rattlling when they star climbing the pipes really freaks me out. Even more so when they come from all directions.

Me too!!! :lol: Coupled them with the fast zombies, and you have one dead Freeman :(

Yup. I like it how you can blast those fast zombies mid.-air you're fast and accurate enough. :)

That rattlling when they star climbing the pipes really freaks me out. Even more so when they come from all directions.

It seems to me that shotgun is the most powerful weapon?

It seems to me that shotgun is the most powerful weapon?

Isn't there a Rocket Launcher of sorts too? But yeah, the shotgun is pretty damn powerful at close-mid range.

I have to go through Ravenholm(sp?) again because that was my last save spot and I accidently caused the buggy to fall underwater and also forgot to try to see if the Gravity Gun would knock it back out. Though it was cool swimming in the water without having to worry about the Ant Lions since they die instantly in water.