Question for Half-Life 2 Owners

Daeval

Ok, this is for those of you who bought the regular (not collectors) edition at retail or the bronze version through steam (neither of which come with Counter Strike: Source)..

Do Counter Strike: Source or the other Source ports show up for you as purchase-able addons through steam? I'm just wondering if they have a way for people who didn't buy everything to get what they're missing. I'm sure they will eventually, but is it there yet?

Thanks!

First of all, they all come with Counter-Strike: Source.

But the other thing I'm not so certain about, hopefully someone else can answer your question. But if you're going to get regular retail, just spend a few bucks extra and get Silver off Steam since it comes with more. But that's just me.

Ah, gryph's right, they do have CS.. But what about the others? Half Life and Day of Defeat Source?

And yes, Silver is, hands down, the best deal. I get it, but I still want to know what the options are for Bronze or Retail purchasers.

Open up your Steam and go to Browse Games and then click on Individual Games. Does it give you an option to buy each thing separately? I'm not sure if it does but I think DoD:Source and HL:Srouce (which isn't really worth it) are only for Silver, Gold, and Collectors. Hell, I don't even think DoD:Source is for Collectors. There hasn't been any word on if people who bought lesser packages can eventually use them.