One down, more to go.

Skythe

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=2573543&nav=0qq5TBxL

Here's what they didn't add. The man had a suicide note on his chest (Which happened to be the only part of his body that stayed intact.) and you all know what I think about suicidal people. The cops had hauled 48 pieces of him, in bags, away.

Incase you hadn't figured it out, I live in this Garden City (As well as work for them but that's a different story).

Hmm i wonder what he thought the second he got hit by the train,

dammit what a mess he made, i wonder what drove him to suicide, probably the typical broke, confused, sexless, in a seeming hopless situation, disposition of all suicidal folks. I kinda know what its like but suicide is not the key here it gains you nothing but a dilusion of freedom.

True freedom is found in chaos.

I always wondered what it feels like to be hit by a train.

And I take it that you still don't... neither do I. Why does the phrase "I feel like I've been hit by a speeding train" seem so... ironic?

I always wondered what it feels like to be hit by a train.

And I take it that you still don't... neither do I. Why does the phrase "I feel like I've been hit by a speeding train" seem so... ironic?

I'm Guessing If You Say That, The Dude Would Be Rolling Over In His Grave. But Its A Pretty Sad Thing.