Join 1Emu "WhatPulse" Team

Mag

Hehe, recently I went and saw this from the Invision community boards, and this is quite a trend I never thought about, but hey, lets put this into use...

Basically, this program records every mouseclick and keystrokes you made, which will be display on a very nice design sig of your selected choice (or custom), but thats not all, your pulse is also transmitted to the database system, there you will be ranked worldwide along with other teams and single competitors.

Here's the steps, it's very easy and the registration and everything:

1. Go and signup: http://www.whatpulse.org/signup.php

2. Once yer registered, Login, now once your sucessfully logged in, look to the left menu bar, go under *your username*, and click *Teams*

3. Now click: *Look for a team (join)*, type 1Emu or 1Emulation.

4. Once it comes up as the result, click *Join*, congrats, you joined the team ^_^.. your half way there :)

5. Go here: http://whatpulse.bounceme.net/new.php , and follow their instruction, since your done with 1, proceed after step 4.

6. Go to *Edit Signature*

7. Apply your own design, stay under the size limit of: 540x40

8. Then once your design is complete, go to *Example Code*

9. Copy and paste that code anywhere in yer signature.

10. :) thanks for joining.

(Note: I have check this countless times, including my firewall confirmed, that this doesn't contain virus or spyware, so please install the software, if your joining the team :thumbsup1: )

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont sweat it, ull jus get ur head chopped off if u do it again thats all.... :) jk..anyways welcome...and yes, i have joined this weird pulse thing and i dont know what its for, but since we are all doin it as a team and i have no spark in my life whatsoever....why not.?