BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I memmer one of u guys said to me once "cable comes to those who w8"

well I w8ed and guess what, screw cable I'm getting a satelitte uplink bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

DOWNLOAD HEAVEN, BITTORENT biatch, DC++ WARRIOR, KAZAA KRUSADER!!!!! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Congrats man. That reminds me, does anyone have a direct link (through web-browser) to the irc channel? I don't remember this stuff off the top of my head.

[edit:] ok, no-one's in the channel at all, except for Chanserv leaving a "welcome to the morgue" topic. That's the weirdest thing ever. Did 1emu move or something?

Edited by Swithin

Congrats man. That reminds me, does anyone have a direct link (through web-browser) to the irc channel? I don't remember this stuff off the top of my head.

[edit:] ok, no-one's in the channel at all, except for Chanserv leaving a "welcome to the morgue" topic. That's the weirdest thing ever. Did 1emu move or something?

Make Sure Its #1emu

And You Lucky Bastard Axl YOU!

Congratz to you. We'll see you on irc since we miss u :P

seriously? everytime I come in there the chan is empty except 4 u, chanserv and a new guy who seems to have gotten op status for no reason I know...

AIN'T I THE LUCKY SON OF A GUN?!!!

The only thing that could rupture my connection would be a tall building between me and the tower that provides me the signal; I live in a village-resort :lol: hahahaha

And rain and snow don't affect connection; In the summer if the temperature goes past 40 C than the signal starts to dilate and may deviate on it's way to my antenna which is right above my room which is in the attick; But since summers tend to be perfect here most of the time, I

won't be having problems almost at all hehehe;

As an added bonus my mom finally got me a PS2 and Mk5 and 3 other games; currently searching for a dude in the big city which can chip it...

Can't w8 to play NGBC/KoF MI and alot others...

I was thinking of purchasing an AES system is that still possible or worth it?

Edited by axl

Holy crap!!!! Im waiting for that, screw cable, all i have to do is remain sane with this dialup for a little bit longer...

@swithin: We're getting ppl to join the channel again. We probably have to do something like give free cookies or something :/

Again congratz axl and we hate u cause ur connection not affected by weather.