K'Dash Memorial Service

ugenn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Le Cream, if you are reading, (and I know you are) if I offered to leave this site in order for you to come back I will, as you can see I contribute nothing to the scene news wise so if I were to leave it would be no big deal. So unblock me from you AIM SN and hit me up and let me know.

this is a terrible joke gone retardedly wrong....just stop with the cream stuff, let his butt come back, fatal stays, and everyone IS flockING HAPPY!!!! geez its a forum....u dont need to offer ur leaving, no one leaves got it?? unless it was jenny..

1. jus stop with the jokes and pictures bc apparently he doesnt like it, so whatever.

2. k' needs to stop being a baby, and leave the forums stomping the ground so we can hear it, bc dude, we hear it, so come back.

3. lets just be cool and contunue posting things that for some reason fullfills our dailiy lives...

and im not really insulting anyone, jus a figure of speech...but yes, this is retarded.

now, imma go pee....

this is a terrible joke gone retardedly wrong....just stop with the cream stuff, let his butt come back, fatal stays, and everyone IS flockING HAPPY!!!! geez its a forum....u dont need to offer ur leaving, no one leaves got it?? unless it was jenny..

1. jus stop with the jokes and pictures bc apparently he doesnt like it, so whatever.

2. k' needs to stop being a baby, and leave the forums stomping the ground so we can hear it, bc dude, we hear it, so come back.

3. lets just be cool and contunue posting things that for some reason fullfills our dailiy lives...

and im not really insulting anyone, jus a figure of speech...but yes, this is retarded.

now, imma go pee....

Everyone need to grow up :P

man what have I missed? oh well if K want's to leave for that whatever. why make a big deal out of it tho. just stop posting.